Sunday, October 26, 2008

One Last Sad Poem

Yeah, yeah. I know I write a lot of poems. This is the last one for a while though, 'cause I really have to do my homework on time...
I'll have some more later, after next weekend!

I'd never known that love
Could be as strong as mine
The way I feel when I see you
Your whole face seems to shine
My heart always skips a beat
When you glance my way
But now I fear it's over
And so I have to say
I have to say that I care
I'll always care about you
But we have to move on
Feel happy and no longer blue
Beneath the polite hello's
You know that I feel more
While you don't feel this way
I always will, of that I'm sure
My feelings are so deep
Deeper than the ocean blue
But my feelings remain hidden
My deep feelings for you
I see you with another girl
Did she tear us apart
Is she the one responsible
For the breaking of my heart

No comments: