Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Life & It's Problems

Hey people!
Hows ur lives going? Hope everything is like, totally awesome in ur lives right now!
Yeah, i think i'll tell ya a bit bout ma lyf rite now.
One of my besties is pissed at one of my other besties and the last bestie (i've got 3 real besties, that i'll mention rite now) thinks da guy she lyks, lyks me!! No offence to her or anything, but he's not really cute, and he's to short for me (and i'm a [virtual] midget), but he is really nice and has a pretty nice smile....... BUT THATS IT!! Don't go getting any ideas, coz he is so not my type. I mean, for one thing, i like guys my height or taller. LOL!! I'm not discriminating or anything, but some peeps only lyk blondes, some only lyk brunettes & some only lyk skinny people! I guess i just lyk guys taller than me. But i still have plenty of options, coz (lyk i sed) im a midget so pretty much every guy is actually taller than me!!

LOL!!!

Anyways, i think i gotta go now, but i will be back! Its all right dudes

LOVE YA LONG TIME N.C.H, WE ALL DO!!!

Just a lil note to another bestie! ILY N.C.H!!!
Hope u actually look at this one day.......

No comments: