Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Here is a poem, written by Me!

I'm peering through the darkness
Hoping to find a light
I'm screaming but nobody hears
I think I've lost the fight
But wait, someone's coming
I hear footsteps up ahead
Who would come to look for me
When I'm already dead
The sounds I hear prove to me
That I'm still just alive
The voices talking are leaving me
As I alone take the dive
I'm falling through a chasm
Nobody seems to care
The will to live slips away
Oh well, life isn't fair
I guess this is the end
Of the life that I knew
All feeling is leaving my body
And I only think of you
I love you with all my heart
Why is life so short
I wish that I could tell you that
You were my last thought 

2 comments:

Hello Kitty : D said...

OMG!!!! That is sooo awesome HummrStretch!

Who was that meant to b 4?????
Teeheehee!!!

Love u 4eva!!!!
your friend,
Awesomehellokittylover!!!! : ) : D

HummerGirl said...

I don't know who it was for, no-one I guess... I was just bored one day and yeah... LOL

xoxo