Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yo!

Yo dudes, here is another post!
I am (once again) in computing, and I am sooo bored! It's the first day back at school, and already I can tell this term will be fun, strange but overall AWESOME! 

Awesome hellokitty lover, my friend, forgot her password... again (lol)!!!!

I made a list of the Top 10 Cutest Celebrity Guys and I hope you like my list. Yeah, Clock is a guy who I (and my friend) like. He's really cute and really nice. Apparently, according to lonely blogger girl, I like Tangarine (whatever that is)!! But, alas, I don't like Tangarine, Tandoori Chicken or any other weirdo nickname like that. Clock is the only nickname for him, cause he tells me the time (like a clock) and we thought it was cool!!

Thats enough from me, so I'll be going now. Please add a comment on my blog!!

Lotsa Love, HummerStretch xxx

1 comment:

scorpion said...

OMG!!! hahahah! u only have 4 followers, I HAVE 9!!! NOTE: i like notes
'NOTHER NOTE:download 'unholy confessions' by avenged sevenfold. its awesome!